Our latest edition of the Student Law supplement made in collaboration with The Times came out last Thursday.
This supplement delves into subjects like anonymity, shocking opinions by lawyers, pay level gaps, innovative bonus schemes, and much more.
Alternatively, you can find all featured articles below.
- Advocacy competition: time to give anonymity for rape case defendants?
- Donald Trump’s war on free speech
- Sense and sensitivity: how to strike a balance
- Does no-platforming go too far?
- 10 lawyers’ shocking opinions
- The best way to defeat harmful ideas is by debate — not a ban
- The art of protecting your intellectual property rights
- Law graduates face huge gulf in pay levels
- Why Brexit could spell trouble for recruitment
- Tough lessons: how firms are using sport to accelerate social mobility
- Bonuses, the John Lewis way
- When paralegal work is a stepping stone to a training contract