This year we’re hit with a double whammy – National Apprenticeship Week and National Careers Week happening over the same five days!
The aim of National Apprenticeship Week is to bring together employers and apprentices from across England to celebrate the success of apprenticeships over the last decade, seeking to encourage even more people to choose apprenticeships as a fast-track to a great career. It’s a pretty busy time for us (as we know it is for many recruiters) – check out some of the things we’re doing below…
- Today, (Monday 6th), you’ll see the launch of our dedicated Apprenticeships content hub where school leavers, teachers and parents can learn more about apprenticeships, what they involve, and the benefits they can bring to a career.
- On Tuesday 7th March, our School Leavers supplement is going out in The Times, providing all readers with an insight into the ever-changing apprenticeship market. ACCA will also be joining us LIVE on Twitter for a Q&A about their qualifications and careers in accountancy.
- Wednesday sees our marketing team heading out to local schools across London for their careers events, including the ‘Pathways to Apprenticeships’ event with Tower Hamlets Education Business Partnership. The event gives us the opportunity to improve social mobility by working with young people from this area.
- On Thursday 9th March, we are hosting our inaugural Employer Parents Evening at our HQ in the Blue Fin Building, London. With 200 parents and ten clients in attendance, our event will consist of three panel sessions covering topics such as ‘what makes a good apprenticeship?’, the levy and an apprentice Q&A made up of current apprentices. We’ll also be up in Leeds at the National Careers Guidance Show, making the most of opportunities to speak to and engage with careers advisers across the UK.
- And finally, Friday will see us rounding up a very busy week, with content and videos being promoted to our audiences – school leavers, teachers and parents.
How can you get involved?
This week is the perfect opportunity to educate our 16-18 year old audience on their post-school options. We’ve popped together the perfect campaign for you during this week, at 40% off the usual price…
- 1 x two-week job listing and company profile
- 1 x targeted email to 10,000 relevant candidates
- 2 x posts on Twitter
- 2 x posts on Facebook
- 1 x LinkedIn post
All for £500