This month Milkround launched their Society Awards!
We want to offer students the opportunity to showcase their hard work and commitment, whilst helping them prepare for life after university and show how they can use their involvement in a society as leverage in the world of work.
With this year’s awards students will have the opportunity to nominate either themselves or their society for either ‘Individual to Have Made the Biggest Contribution to a Society’ or ‘Outstanding Contribution to a Society’ award.
As an employer we are offering you the chance to get involved in this fantastic event!
Why get involved?
- Networking opportunities with top students who have a strong extra-curricular background
- The chance to drive job applications and have your name advertised to 300,000 current students
- Exposure across the youth recruitment market
- Increase brand exposure on our social media channels, award pages and email communications across both Milkround and our partners websites
How can you get involved?
- Sponsor the event
- Join our judging panel
- Join our Q&A panel
- Hold a workshop
- Branding across all student communications
If you would like to get involved with Milkround’s Society Awards, please call 0333 0145 111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a member of our team.