We are delighted to launch this year’s Society Awards, which will be taking place on the 19th of June 2019.
Students will be able to nominate themselves or their society for one of two awards:
- Individual to Have Made the Biggest Contribution to a Society
- Outstanding Contribution to a Society
The awards allow students to showcase their hard work and commitment to both a society and university. It is also an opportunity for us to help students prepare for life after university, showing how they can use their involvement in a society as leverage in the world of work.
How does it work?
Step 1: Students complete the nomination form via the Milkround website
Step 2: 20 finalists (10 from each category) are picked to attend the awards day
This will entail workshops, a Q&A and a presentation to the judging panel – explaining how the prize money would be spent.
Step 3: £250 voucher for an individual
£1,000 cash prize for a society
Why get involved?
- Networking opportunities with top students who have a strong extracurricular background
- Drive job applications and have your name advertised to over 700,000 students and graduates
- Build your brand with our student audience:
– 50,000 students on our social media channels
– 46,000 visits to our content hub each month
– 311,000 current students through Milkround’s email communications and further reach through our partner’s websites
- Network with over 20 top students at the awards day
- Join the judging panel for both categories
- Deliver a workshop to the engaged students
- Have your branding across all student communications (inc. 6 solus emails and 6 social media posts across all channels)
To find out more and how you can become a sponsor and judge of our Society Awards in June, give us a call on 03330 145111, or contact your Account Manager directly.